In order to serve our customers better than anyone else,
Bill’s Auto Clinic, Inc.
Staff and owners have completed course work, seminars, and training with the following training institutions.
- 4 Seasons Automotive Parts
- Automotive Training Institute, Linthicum Heights, MD
- Automotive Career Development Center, 10 Tower St #100, Worcester, MA 01606
- BCA Bearings
- Continuing Automotive Service Education
- Federal Mogul Technical Education Center
- Forsyth Technical College
- National Oil Seals
- North Carolina Official Inspections
- NuVant Systems, Inc. Hybrid Expert Classes 130 N. West Street Crown Point, Indiana 46307
- O’Reilly Auto Parts/ First Call/ Real World Training
- Powertrain Training Clinic by GM Parts Excel Discovery Clinics
- Standard Engine Performance Specialists
- Standard Motor Products,Inc.
- Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Wagner Brake Products
And the award for most gruelling and farthest away class goes to:
Many thanks to Craig Van Battenburg CEO and Professor of UP YOUR VOLTAGE!
And to his lovely wife Deb Van Battenburg for offering a six full day training course from 8 AM sharp till somewhere between 5 and 10 pm in Worcester, Massachusetts. In which we had the opportunity to drive and gain hands-on experience working on several electric and hybrid vehicles in their 12 car fleet of HEV, PHEV, AND EVS which includes the Honda Insight, Toyota Prius, Chevy Volt, Toyota Highlander and Nissan Leaf just to name a few. We also had the rare opportunity to experiment with a new BMW !
And the award for most extensive class goes to:
NuVant Systems, Inc. Pioneering Electrochemical Technologies
HEV Battery Reconditioning Course
Held in Crown Point, Indiana
Eugene S. Smotkin, NuVant Systems CEO
Professor of Chemistry/Electrochemistry
Instructors here teach hybrid electric vehicle battery reconditioning theory through hands on training with some of the world’s most technologically advanced cell balancing equipment. And thus began our newest company…www.GreenLeafBattery.com.